Carrot Curry Soup
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- ½ cup of raw cashews
- 1 spring onion or shallot
- 6 medium carrots cut into large pieces
- ¾ tsp curry powder
- 1/8 lemon (peeled)
- ½ tsp Himalayan sea salt
- chili powder and black pepper to taste
- Add all the ingredients to the Vitamix container and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn on the machine, quickly increase to variable 10 and switch it to High.
- Use the tamper to press the ingredients into the blade if needed.
- Blend for 3-6 minutes until desired temperature is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- If using hot water, run for only 1-2 minutes.