Broccoli and Carrot Spice Soup
- 2 cups room temperature water
- 2 carrots
- 2 spring onions or shallots
- 1 bunch of broccoli
- 1/3 zucchini
- 1 stick celery
- 1 tomato
- 1-2 handfuls of cashews
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 clove garlic with peel (optional)
- ¼ jalapeno (make as spicy as desired)
- Add all the ingredients to the Vitamix container and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn on the machine, quickly increase to variable 10 and switch it to High.
- Use the tamper to press the ingredients into the blade if needed.
- Blend for 3-6 minutes until desired temperature is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- If using hot water, run for only 1-2 minutes.